Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

dear.............,

I miss you so  much that my heart is.................Everyday i think of your...............and all......................the..................you give me. when you're near, I feel..............,but when you're away i feel as if a part of my ..................is missing.
remembering all the ............we had  and all yhe...........nights spend in the ............of each other's........, the ..........returns to leave my feelings......... Please,................me at once, and tell me that you............me too. there's not a shred of doubt inside me, i know i want to ...................with u .
I can't wait until we can make the..............of passionate .............liked me did...............you..............

love,
.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment